Job Role: Design Engineer
Salary: As per industry standards
Service Contract: 3 years
Qualification: Diploma in (Mechanical), B.E (Mechanical), Solid Works Expert, SPM Design Experience
Experience: Minimum 3 years in SPM Design
- Able to comprehend the customer requirement and understands the technical scope of the Project.
- Able to discuss and contribute to the project framework confidently. Exhibits thorough knowledge on concepts and their appropriate application.
- Exhibits clear understanding of the components, fabrication and fixtures and able to identify required component sources, availability and appropriately uses them in the drawings.
- Ability to generate bill of materials for machined components, and fabricated components, weldments cut list for purchased components.
- Able to generate part number and identify supplier /manufacturer.
- Communicates and Coordinates well with the Assembly team to ensure manufacture and reduces undue delay
- Able to appropriately identify and use 3D models from library for all machined, fabricated and purchased components, thereby saving time.
- Proficiently uses 3d sketch and weld elements structure tool.
- Able to define material property in the attribute of 3 d model.
- Can deal with abstract ideas. Able to conceptualize from Ideation stage after though analysis of the pros and cons and is able to design the project concept with clarity which receives approval with no /minor suggestions.
- Sets goals and uses time effectively to achieve performance outcomes.
- Prioritizes and, apportions time appropriately for the task in hand.
- Identifies additional resources, works in an organized manner and completes commitments on time
- Is willing to interact with customers during installation and after sale service, treats customers with dignity and respect.
- Volunteers to travel to customer site when need arises.
- Strives to delivers products beyond customer expectations
- Keen when using Organizational resources, uses discretion and balances on cost of components without compromising on quality. Reduces wastage and adopts cost saving measures
- Responds with prudence under pressure, Is willing to take personal risks to advance new ideas; has to courage to commit resources based on a blend of analysis and intuition.
- Exhibits a keen interest in learning by taking initiative to design in new and unexplored areas, willingly works under colleagues on high impact and important projects, willing to experiment new methods and consciously improves processes.
- Updates knowledge and is aware of recent developments in his/her area of work. Explores new tools, technologies, software’s and other resources. Shares and discusses the developments to peers.
- Uses diplomacy and tact to maintain harmonious and effective work relationships with co-workers and constituents
- Adapts to changing priorities and demands
- Shares information and resources with others to promote positive and collaborative work relationships
- Supports diversity initiatives by demonstrating respect for all individuals.
- Generates electronic reports like analysis report, sizing reports, life cycle calculation and documents updated design drawings on time, enhancing easy retrieval from the archives for future reference.
Controls / Robot Engineer
Industry: Manufacturing Company
Job Role: Controls Engineer
Salary : Based on performance
Qualification : B.E (EEE/ Mechatronics/ EIE) or Diploma (EEE/ Mechatronics/ EIE)
Experience : Minimum 2 years in PLC and Robot Programming
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Skills: Robot Programming, PLC programming, Electrical Wiring
- Basic Knowledge of the Machines-Engineering Background
- You will be responsible for making electrical drawings in AutoCAD,Releasing drawings to wiring department
- Creating the BOM,Releasing BOM to purchasing department ,
- Developing and executing ROBOT program and debugging the SPM machines and make them function successfully.
- Travel will be involved extensively.
- Wiring of machines if the situation demands
- Preparation of reports as and when required
- Willing to learn and do Robot programming
- Willing to update oneself with latest technologies and use it for work.
- Good Communication skills.