We are the leaders in India in the manufacture and installation of stand alone CNC Autoloaders. With over 25 installations in the last 2.5 years, we have proven systems running across India.We are now designing & building our 4th generation autoloader which has a compact footprint and improved reliability. Our autoloaders are currently running on LMW, ACE, Jyoti, Hwacheon & Marshall machines with both Fanuc and Siemens systems. CNC Autoloaders are low cost solutions when compared to Robotic and gantry systems. They can be retrofitted to any existing CNC Machine. The installation and interface process can be completed in about a week’s time.
- High Volume auto components with component dedicated machines.
- Shafts from 200 gms to 30 kgs
- Other high volume components such as bearings or shafts with minimal set-up changes.
- Components an be either gravity fed or vibratory feeder fed.
- Can be retrofitted to any CNC machine
- Chuck only, chuck and center & between center components
- Pneumatically operated & PLC Controlled
- 4 inch touch screen for fault monitoring and control
- Maintenance friendly design
- Easy to use for CNC Operators
Advantages of CNC Autoloaders
- A semi-skilled helper can load/unload multiple machines
- A separate skilled operator can be used for quality checks and offset corrections
- Can run though lunch and breaks if the process parameters are defined
- Same cycle time, same productivity on all shifts
- Minimum 15% improvement in productivity
- Better utilization of existing machinery. No loss of production due to absenteeism
- On time deliveries and better customer satisfaction
- ROI in about 2 years, not considering productivity increase.
LPG VALVE AUTOLOADERS
We specialize in autoloaders for LPG valve machining. The autoloaders are custom designed for Marshall twin spindle SL 12D and DS450 machines. They come equipped with a high volume gravity feed system that can hold 100 components. The overall productivity is around 700 components per 12 hour shift, considering a machining cycle time of 55 seconds. One operator is able to run upto 4 twin spindle machines.
Auto-loaders for centerless grinders
Three types of feeders can be used for Centerless Grinders,
Gravity feeder: For components that need to be handled gently. Suitable for finishing passes. Components will be loaded in a single file. No damage to the component.
Billet feeders: For initial passes. Components are loaded in bulk into a hopper. Suitable for first pass operations.
Step/Elevator feeders: For small dowel pin type components that cannot bed fed using a vibratory feeder. Bulk components can be loaded into a hopper. These are suitable where the volumes are high and the feed rate is around 100 components per minute. We can also provide solutions for plunge feed centerless grinding machines.